Tp-Link AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender (RE450)
- Expand Your Wi-Fi Network for Ultimate Performance*
- 450Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz totals 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds*
- Three adjustable external antennas provide optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port acts as a wireless adapter to connect a wired device to your network at gigabit speed
- Intelligent signal light helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
TP-Link’s RE450 AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender comes with next generation 802.11AC Wi-Fi technology; it’s 3 times faster than the standard 802.11n speeds. The RE450 delivers fast speeds of dual-band Wi-Fi, providing reliable connections for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD/4K streaming, lag-free gaming, large file downloads.
Tired of Wi-Fi “dead zones”? The TP-Link AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender connects to your router wirelessly,
strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. The device also reduces signal
interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
A gigabit Ethernet port turns the extender into a wireless bridge, letting you connect a wired device like a Blu-ray player, gaming console, DVR, or smart TV to your Wi-Fi network.
The extender RE450 works with any standard wireless router. Instantly connect the RE450 to a router by pressing the extender’s RE button followed by the router’s WPS button (if available).
Once connected with an existing router, you can take RE450 anywhere within the wireless range of the existing router, no more further configurations