TP-Link AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Router Archer C60
- Get faster Wi-Fi at both the 2.4 GHz band (450 Mbps) and the 5 GHz band (867 Mbps)
- The advanced AC Wi-Fi unlocks the performance of all your wireless devices
- Three 2.4 GHz antennas and two 5 GHz antennas create superior Wi-Fi coverage
- MU-MIMO achieves 2× efficiency by communicating with up to 2 devices simultaneously
- Beamforming technology delivers highly efficient wireless connection (supported by Version 2.0 and above)
- Advanced software functions like Parental Controls and Guest Network provide personalized management
- Tether app provides easy router management in your palm
The Archer C60 comes with the latest wireless standard – 802.11ac. This advanced Wi-Fi is designed for high-traffic online activities and can help to run applications at triple the speed of the previous 802.11n standard. The result: faster, stronger and more capable Wi-Fi to unleash all your wireless devices.
The Archer C60 provides you with simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi connections.
2.4GHz band creates fast and stable Wi-Fi at speeds of 450Mbps, making it perfect for daily applications like sending emails, browsing the web or listening to music.
5GHz band: Provides up to 867Mbps Wi-Fi for latency-sensitive entertainment so you can stream HD video, play online games and hold video chats all at the same time, without delay.
Archer C60’s innovative design includes five antennas, three at 2.4GHz and two at 5GHz. These have been arranged alternately to optimize the dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, creating a transmission with maximized coverage, minimized interference.
Set up the Archer C60 in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface. Configuration is also in the palm of your hands with TP-LINK’s powerful app, Tether, the easiest way to access and manage your router through your smartphone